Trains and colors

6/09/2014 5 Comments




Summer is right around the corner! How have you guys been? I am enjoying every second of this weather. By the way, I am back in Italy now! Before I left Chicago, I decided to go out and take pictures. The setting? A semi-abandoned train station. When I say "semi", I mean that one railroad track is still active. Of course, I was not aware of this until a train passed by and made me jump in the middle of the photo-shoot! 

Comment, comment, comment...


ZARA romper
RAY-BAN sunglasses
CELINE bag (LXR & CO)

5 comments:

  1. What a cute romper. Looks great on you.

    Hazel
    www.theskimplelife.com
    Follow me on Instagram: @theskimplelife

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love everything about your outfit! Cute romper, bag, and sandals! :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    LIKE MY BLOG ON FACEBOOK :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I like your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what all of you have to say. Keep writing and I will too. Kisses.
- Francesca